01-02-2010 10:39 AM
Hi there, I want to print a PDF out in colour instead of black and white.
The PDF is in black and white, and I can't work out any way of changing that, but I want it to come out in colour.
I can find something that will let me print colour as greyscale, but is there anything that lets me print the other way round?
So for example, I can print this file off in Blue?
I like having different colours for difficulty of certain musical pieces, and I'm printing sheet music at the moment.
Thanks in advance, and happy new year everyone!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper