09-13-2010 10:41 AM
Messages received: (1) "There was an internal error and internet Explorer is unable to print this document."
(2) "An error has occurred in the script on this page. URL Res://ieframe.dll/preview.js
When the original color cartridge from HP had to be replaced, I purchased what I thought was a compatible cartridge; however, I have had printing problems since that time. I ordered an authorized HP color cartridge and placed it in the printer but I am still experiencing printing problems. I presently have both black and color HP cartridges in this printer. I have no problem printing a test page but as far as printing a document or an email, it sends to me the above error message. The printer has been aligned but even that did not help.
This printer is approximately five months old and I have not been able to use it for the last three months. My son got this printer to print but as soon as I shut the printer off, it reset back to not printing again when I turned it back on.
If anyone knows how to fix this problem, please explain to me in language that a ten year old would understand. Thanks.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper