Question

Student
kgacioch
Message 1 of 1 (452 Views)

C4680 will not print.

Messages received:  (1)     "There was an internal error and internet Explorer is unable to print this document."

(2)     "An error has occurred in the script on this page.  URL Res://ieframe.dll/preview.js

When the original color cartridge from HP had to be replaced, I purchased  what I thought was a compatible cartridge; however, I have had printing problems since that time.  I ordered an authorized HP color cartridge and placed it in the printer but I am still experiencing printing problems.  I presently have both black and color HP cartridges in this printer.  I have no problem printing a test page but as far as printing a document or an email, it sends to me the above error message.    The printer has been aligned but even that did not help.

This printer is approximately five months old and I have not been able to use it for the last three months.  My son got this printer to print but as soon as I shut the printer off, it reset back to not printing again when I turned it back on. 

If anyone knows how to fix this problem, please explain to me in language that a ten year old would understand.  Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation