01-14-2010 10:59 AM
I print wirelessly and every page prints a blank before the printed page. When I had a desk top connected by a wire it didn't do this. Any hints as to how to fix this?
03-05-2011 01:18 PM
I Downloaded Window 7 driver for my C7280 and since then I have 2 problems. Problem 1 happens at boot-up, I get a pop-up:
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqpse.exe". Unable to locate file.
Problem 2: When I print a document, I get a blank sheet and then the first page and blank sheet before every page following
03-10-2011 04:33 PM
Ensure that you did not mistakenly install drivers for the 7200 Series when you should have installed the drivers for the C7200 Series.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper