01-29-2009 09:46 AM
My wife has a LaserJet 4650dn which has worked quite well since she got it several years ago.
I had to power cycle it a couple of days ago to resore the connection between it and our Dell
desktop machine. It came up fine and is printing again but we see "CARD SLOT NOT INITIALIZED"
on the status display alternating with "READY".
I looked in the message list for 4650 printers and found "CARD SLOT X NOT FUNCTIONAL" but not
"CARD SLOT NOT INITIALIZED". What does this message mean and what do I have to do to
fix it, if anything? Thanks.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper