10-09-2014 04:37 AM
Is there any progress on this serious problem?
I have had an engineer out who told me not to use non-HP cartridges so I changed the one back to HP.
Still the same.
I did the resets and calibrates galore with the magenta alway showing as out of alignment.
I bought yet another HP Magenta cartridge. Still the same after more resets and calibrates.
The only thing I have noticed is that the firmware is listed as version 20120213 but earlier in these posts another is quoted. There is no sign of any firmware on the HP website either.
Any help or pointers would be much appreciated.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper