03-05-2010 08:52 AM
I have everything set-up and the software installed. I went to try and print a document, but nothing printed. I went to the control panel to look at the status window for the CP1215 and below the icon it has acknowledged receiving the document, but below the number it says "Door Open". I have checked and re-checked everything and its still saying that the door is open. Can anyone help me, please? Thanks! Glenn
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper