10-19-2011 11:46 AM
This noise appears to be coming from the back of the printer, and only occurs when it is starting to feed a sheet through.
Might it need a physical cleaning or lubrication? If so, where can I find instructions on how to do this?
Windows 7 Professional
12-25-2011 02:03 PM
I have the same issue. The noise only occurs when the paper leaves the duplexer. Have you found any solutions to this problem?
06-08-2012 03:10 PM
The HP Color LaserJet CP2025 Printer is an enterprise solution printer, thus the probably lack of response as most people who assist her are more versed in the consumer solution printers.
This question may be better posted on the enterprise support boards.
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper