02-15-2012 05:32 PM
I can't clean my print cartridges anymore
I click 'file' then 'print' then 'properties'...There used to be 'service printer' option when after clicking i could clean the cartridge print heads and run diagnostic tests. This option is not listed anymore.
My HP printer is a Deskjet 6940. What should i do?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper