12-01-2009 10:59 PM
I was given an older laptop. It had HP printer software installed and I uninstalled it but when I start the laptop I get the popup message "Windows cannot find C:\WINDIWS\system32\printer.exe". Any ideas about solving this problem? It's annoying and may slow down an already slow startup.There are no printers listed in Device Manager.I cannot find a copy of this file anywhere.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper