12-18-2009 08:34 AM
I am not able to check ink lavel on my hp printer c4180, used to be a printer window appear when i press print but now it don't. i have tried via control panel, right click but on printing preference window there is no service tab.
Any suggestion from anyone will be appreciate.
12-19-2009 01:41 PM
Click Start and select HP Solution Center . Select the Settings menu, then the Print Settings submenu, and finally the Printer Toolbox .
The Printer Toolbox opens. Click the Estimated Ink Level tab.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper