09-03-2009 01:20 PM
12-18-2011 11:37 AM
How do I check the ink levels in my printer. hp psc 2210. I used to just click on the properties or printer preferences and the tool box will show and click on the color levels.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper