06-13-2012 03:33 PM
My HP j4680 office jet all-in-one shows an error message "Close printer cartridge door" with a flashing m orange exclamation mark. The door seems to close securely but to no avail. I'm running Windows 7 (Think). Thank you.
06-13-2012 10:10 PM
Thanks for the post. With this type of error message, I've included a link below that will walk you through some steps to get this resolved. Good Luck!
*Say thanks by clicking the *Kudos!* which is on the left*
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with (Accept as Solution) if it solves your issue.*
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper