02-28-2011 10:02 AM
Ever since I upgraded my computer to one with Windows 7, my printer won't print color. I finally got the computer to recognize the printer, and Windows loaded a driver which didn't work. So, I went to this site to get new drivers and had 3 choices. I tried every one. The PS one worked with the speed It's supposed to have, but only printed black/dots. The other two printed the color, but it took an hour to print one page. This morning I received a message that there were new drivers, so I downloaded the PS driver (I'm graphic intensive).... same thing, no color. I imagine that Windows isn't reading the driver, but if so, I don't know how to get it to do that. I hate Windows 7. Please help.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper