Question

Honor Student
brattygarbo
Message 1 of 4 (168 Views)

Contacted support several times and still no box or shipping lable

When I purchased my printer I noticed that the connection into the printer was loose.  I have attempted several times to contact HP about this.  They have said they will replace the printer but as of yet still no lable or box for me to send the printer back and no printer to replace this printer.  I do not feel that I have to give them a credit card in order for them to replace a faulty printer.  It is only 3 months old and I have been complaining about it for at least a month and a half now.

Retired
KittyK
Message 2 of 4 (160 Views)

Re: Contacted support several times and still no box or shipping lable

brattygarbo, I saw your post and forwarded it to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via private message on this Forum.

KittyK - HP Support Forums Moderator

Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
Honor Student
brattygarbo
Message 3 of 4 (144 Views)

I contacted "HP" tech support once again and talked to someone in the Phillipeans.  He swore up and down that he could help me.  Promised I would get my lable and box within 24 hours and said I would get an email confirming it.  So far no email but will keep you posted if I get the box.

Honor Student
brattygarbo
Message 4 of 4 (143 Views)

Oh and by the way when I asked to speak to an American I was informed I could not. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation