01-20-2014 01:28 PM
When I purchased my printer I noticed that the connection into the printer was loose. I have attempted several times to contact HP about this. They have said they will replace the printer but as of yet still no lable or box for me to send the printer back and no printer to replace this printer. I do not feel that I have to give them a credit card in order for them to replace a faulty printer. It is only 3 months old and I have been complaining about it for at least a month and a half now.
01-20-2014 02:39 PM
, I saw your post and forwarded it to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly via private message on this Forum.
KittyK - HP Support Forums Moderator
Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!
When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!
Rules of Participation
01-21-2014 03:11 AM
I contacted "HP" tech support once again and talked to someone in the Phillipeans. He swore up and down that he could help me. Promised I would get my lable and box within 24 hours and said I would get an email confirming it. So far no email but will keep you posted if I get the box.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper