HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
05-02-2012 12:56 PM
Have tried now for two days to print crossword puzzles from my net connected Envy printer and will not print the puzzle just blank paper. All other printer jobs work fine.
05-03-2012 07:38 AM
You might try resetting the printer to see if it clears this up.
- With the product turned on , disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
- If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button ( ) to turn it on.
See if this helps.
I am employed by HP
05-03-2012 11:39 AM
Thanks for your help BUT it's not my printer that is the problem it prints other apps perfectly. It's the APP for crossword puzzle's which does not print. I've deleted the app and installed it again and the problem still exists. Apparently the APP is having problems. Others are also finding this so. Thanks for your help thus far.
05-08-2012 05:15 AM
Tired your suggestion but did not solve the issue. Also have checked to see if there were new updates and there are none. I'm still a a loss to solve this issue. Thanks for your help.