09-05-2010 04:38 AM
The power light is blinking once a second. The computer recognises the device and there are no errors. However it is permanently offline, even when I tell it to goto online.
The diagnostic utility says some of the driver files are missing.
I have downloaded the latest 100_226_dj_sf_03 (42meg) but it says a newer version is already installed. I have also unistalled and reinstalled from the CD but won't doesn't make it print either.
I have also looked at the contacts and tried removing the cartridges to no avail.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper