05-29-2012 02:38 PM
I got a new computer with Windows7 and I cant connect to my Designjet 500.
I use a server to comunicate to that plotter and the other two computers using XP and Vista dont have any problems.
I already try downloading the drivers post on the website, I even bought a printer server but I didnt do it.
05-30-2012 05:36 PM
This seems to be a commercial product. For the best chance at finding a solution I would suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support!
You can find the Commercial Designjet board here:
Best of Luck!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper