12-18-2009 11:38 AM
I have a HP DesignJet 750C+ plotter.I turned it on this morning & got an error message on the display panel that states'
SYSTEM ERROR 010033 00070BIF. Can you tell me what this error message means & what do I do to correct it.
12-20-2009 06:23 PM
This forum is aimed at consumer level prodicts. You might have better results posting the question in the Designjet forum here.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper