06-03-2009 07:16 AM
06-03-2009 07:59 AM
Looks like the ink cartridge runs out of ink. You can follow the instruction in the below link to check the ink level
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
06-04-2009 10:41 AM
The Deskjet 930c will print (or at least go through the motions of printing) even if the cartrdiges are empty. One thing to check - open the lid and note where the carriage moves. There are molded icons in the upper part of the printer that indicate various error conditions. (This link provides details. It is for a different printer but should apply to the Deskjet 930 as well.) This will likely indicate either the black or color cartridge as the source of the issue. I would start by cleaning the cartridge contacts as shown here.
Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper