03-02-2012 06:36 AM
In order to assure a good print quality, you should complete the alignment proccess once using new ink cartridges..
Place the printed sheet on the scanner glass and close the lid.
Click the Copy Black button.
Once the power button stops blinking. the alignment proccess been completed and the pge will not be printed ny more.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper