Question

Tutor
Brian69
Message 1 of 4 (6,393 Views)
Accepted Solution

Deskjet 3520 Maximum gsm media?

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone,

I have consulted the Tech Specs for my Deskjet Multifunction 3520, (attached below), and have noted recommended media weight and supported media types. :smileyhappy:

My question is could anyone specify the maximum media density, (card stock), the machine will support for printing on, please? It would be particularly helpful if someone could advise me in terms of gsm to avoid any confusion between differing measurements used in different regions.

Many thanks in advance of any replies. :smileyhappy:

deskjet 3520 media types.png

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 4 (6,371 Views)

Re: Deskjet 3520 Maximum gsm media?

Page 50 of the user manual here lists the following paper weights for the Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-one.

Paper weights

Plain Paper: 64 to 90 g/m² (16 to 24 lb)
Envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m² (20 to 24 lb)
Cards: Up to 200 g/m² (110-lb index maximum)
Photo Paper: Up to 280 g/m² (75 lb)

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Tutor
Brian69
Message 3 of 4 (6,357 Views)

Dear Bob,

Many thanks on your excellent reply and solution to my inquiry. :smileyhappy:

An easy thing to do would be for someone to reply by suggesting that I try different paper weights as the question was specific to paper densities usable in the 3520,  but in a most helpful and dilligent way you not only answered my specific question which is very important to projects I work on, but you provided a downloadable link to the complete 3520 UserManual which I was completely unaware of. :smileysurprised:

I fully appreciate your reply Bob fof which I am very grateful. Finally, may I avail of this opportunity to congratulate you on recieving your Microsoft MVP Award. Well Done! :smileyvery-happy:

Yours Sincerely,

Brian Clifford

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 4 of 4 (6,343 Views)

You are welcome.  I am glad I could help and appreciate the thanks.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation