08-08-2011 02:48 PM
My Deskjet is flashing the power and resume buttons. I've tried everything in support online and still, they flash! There is nothing stuck in the printer. The print carriage had stalled on the left end of the printer, but I just gently pushed it the rest of the way to the end of the line and that allowed it to get back to the proper right-hand side of the printer alignment. But, still the lights flash. The toner light is not on, so I don't think it needs toner, but I don't know for sure. I've restarted the computer, the printer, taken out the toner cartirdges >carefully< held both buttons in, held one button in one at a time...?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper