01-04-2009 11:34 AM
Carriage is stuck to the left. The "power button light" and the "resume button and light" [ terms per the manual] are blinking. I followed suggestions from another post for a 2110? or similar. I was able to get it unstuck such that when I opened the cover the carriage moved to the position to change cartridges. I removed and replaced both the b&w and color cartriges. Was able to get it to print two separate jobs, 1 page each. No paper jam, covers seem to be in place,Then the carriage got stuck again and I am back where I started. With power off/disconnected the carriage won't move. Covers for the cartridges are latched in place.
Where should I look?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper