01-02-2011 11:02 AM
My Deskjet D4100 has its arrow light continually flashing. Usually this means it has no paper....but this time it has. My computer says the door is open although the door is completely shut ...no question about it. I have used the HP diagnostic tool to see what's wrong and it tells me the printer is fully functioning.
I have switched off and on, uninstalled and reinstalled ..... nothing works
Any suggestions or shall I just chuck it out? annoying cos I just bought new cartridges ...what other printers use HP 343's ?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper