09-05-2010 02:27 PM
I have a D1600 installed with Windows 7 and it is overwhelming the processor. Thw Windows Task Manager shows the processor at a constant 100% utilization (see below) and the program 'hpqtra08.exe' ranges constantly between 97%-99% (also below) even though nothing is printing or queued to print. Is there a switch to control this?
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper