12-20-2010 11:13 AM
When attempting to print a document in Landscape orientation, it always comes out in Portrait.
Using Remote Desktop Services via Windows Server 2008 R2 with all Windows Updates.
Local client - Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit with all Windows Updates.
This does not happen using another printer (Dell) - so I'm leaning towards it being an HP issue.
Page orientation is set to Landscape in Word (for example)
When going to print -- it's showing that it's set to landscape.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper