05-16-2013 09:14 AM
I'm having a PSC 1410 for a couple of years now.
It didn't came with an installation CD, but I installed the solution center from the website.
It was removed from my computer (windows 7, 64 bts) and I wanted to install it again, because I need to scan.
But everything I download from this website, isn't working. I can download it, but when I want to open it, it says that the file is damaged.
So how can I install the solution center? I really need it..
05-16-2013 09:18 AM
Software for the printer can be downloaded from the link below.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper