HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
05-12-2012 01:05 PM
Have had a Photsmart Premium All-in-One C309a series for several years. Suddenly I have a constant message on the Solution Center screen:
"Only a Pictbridge capable device in Pictbridge mode is supported. Disconnect device."
I have no Idea what this is about. All the functions seem to work in spite of the message. Help available?
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-14-2012 11:53 AM
Hey there. I would try a power reset to fix the issue.
- Press the Power button ( ) to turn off the product.NOTE:The product might not turn off after pressing the Power button. Continue to the next step regardless.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
- Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet, and then wait 30 seconds.
- Connect the power cord to the electrical outlet.
- Connect the power cord to the back of the product.
- Press the Power button ( ) to turn on the product.
If this does not solve the issue then the printer will most likely need to be serviced.Hope this helps!
05-15-2012 10:45 AM