04-15-2011 12:06 PM
Periodically, I get a message saying I have a paper jam but in reality, I do not. It still prints but it is annoying to have that message since I don't know if it is real or not until I double check or wait and it does go ahead and print. Does any one know what is going on and is there a fix?
04-27-2011 01:07 AM
Try the steps provided in this link and see if this solves your problem. If after doing all the steps here and you still are encountering the same issue, I suggest you call HP hotline, 1-800-HP-INVENT (1-800-474-6836).
Try the steps provided in this link first:
Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
01-22-2014 11:45 AM
I'm now having the same issue. A false paper jam report almost everytime I reboot my computer although I do not have and I have never had a paper jam.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper