12-01-2011 08:01 PM - edited 12-01-2011 08:02 PM
My printer(Deskjet 3054) is no longer on a wireless network and the blue light is flashing continuously. How do I get the light to stop flashing?
12-02-2011 06:10 AM
Hi - It's indicating either a wireless error or it can't find a network. In any case, since you no longer have it setup wirelessly, you should be able to disable the wireless on the printer. I don't have a DJ3054 in front of me, but I believe if you press the wireless button it will pull up th wireless menu. Look for a "settings" option, choose it and set the Wireless Connection to Off.
Hope that helps.
I am an HP employee.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper