11-19-2010 06:51 AM
I have a HP PSC 2355 All-In-One HP printer; it is producing fuzzy print outs.
I try to align the print heads. I did this three times. Each time it says ""Print head alignment failed". So what do we do now?
11-19-2010 07:35 AM
If your alignment is coming up as a fail please follow that steps at the following location.
This is a link to an area for solving print cartridge alignment problems. Hope this helps.
---- If my answer was helpful please click the Kudos star.
If your problem is solved please click the Accept as Solution button so other forum users can use the solution.---->
(I am an HP employee) I am not a expert on all our products, but I'll do my best to help you.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper