09-28-2010 04:49 PM
How can I scan a photo from my printer to my computer? Also, when I turn my printer on, it aotomatically prints a test page. I can stop this by hitting the cancel button, but it still spits out a blank page. Very annoying. Also, whenever I hit print, I get the message "If you have just installed a print cartridge, it is recommended that you alighn it..." I do the alignment, but it doesn't stop this message from appearing every time II hit print. Thank you! :-)
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper