01-30-2012 01:13 PM
My HP 1350 All in one printer will not print documents that in the queue due to a paper jam so it says.
I have checked for a paper jam and none exists. I have cleaned all the roller. Test page will print by
pressing Cancel then Copy color and releasing together. Coping from the flatbed also works.
07-12-2012 03:20 PM
Hi there stiegmann,
This article has steps for clearing paper jams. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps. Since you cannot readily find a paper jam pay special attention to the section where it details cleaning the rollers.
Best of Luck!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper