01-06-2014 10:14 AM
Here I am again cause outside warranty I CAN'T contact HP through e-mail or phone (ri di cu lous)
I have a HP 1410 PSC with a failing adapter.
The product number is Q7286A, but there is another little sticker that says Q7290B (!?)
How can I receive an adapter?
Also, the HP chat service doesn't seem to accept ANYTHING! (I even tried 'b110a').
What's up with this 'please sir, go away' attitude?
01-20-2014 09:56 AM
I understand you have a PSC 1410 printer and are looking to get a new power adapter for it. I will certainly do my best to assist you with this!!
I'm sorry you've had a bad experience thus far, but I promise, no 'please sir, go away' attitude here, we're happy to help out!
You can visit the HP PartSurfer webpage, but because you have an older printer, I would suggest that you call them. The HP PartSurfer team can be reached at 1-800-227-8164 Monday to Friday between 5AM and 5PM Pacific time.
Hope this helps, have a great day!!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper