Question

Tutor
Hakkelaar
Message 1 of 2 (527 Views)

HP 1410 PSC (Q7286A OR Q7290B) adapter

Dear HP

Here I am again cause outside warranty I CAN'T contact HP through e-mail or phone (ri di cu lous)

I have a HP 1410 PSC with a failing adapter.

The product number is Q7286A, but there is another little sticker that says Q7290B (!?)

How can I receive an adapter?

Also, the HP chat service doesn't seem to accept ANYTHING! (I even tried 'b110a').

What's up with this 'please sir, go away' attitude?

HP Support Agent
MissTeriLynn
Message 2 of 2 (480 Views)

Re: HP 1410 PSC (Q7286A OR Q7290B) adapter

Hi Hakkelaar,

I understand you have a PSC 1410 printer and are looking to get a new power adapter for it. I will certainly do my best to assist you with this!!

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience thus far, but I promise, no 'please sir, go away' attitude here, we're happy to help out!

You can visit the HP PartSurfer webpage, but because you have an older printer, I would suggest that you call them. The HP PartSurfer team can be reached at 1-800-227-8164 Monday to Friday between 5AM and 5PM Pacific time.

Hope this helps, have a great day!!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster :smileyhappy:
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation