02-25-2011 03:33 PM
I just replaced the ink cartridge and now I get the normal "Press Enter to Align Cartridges" message. When I press enter I see the following "Report Job Queued" and then the printer starts the alignment process. Part way through the alignment I get the following message "alignment Cancelled" and the printer then flashes the original "press enter to align cartridges" message. This has never happened before I cannot get out of this loop. can anyone help please. Thanks.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper