01-25-2010 12:34 PM
When printing to a networked HP Business Inkjet 2800 printer, using paper from the bottom paper try, we receive a "Carriage jam" msg on the printer's display.
If we print using paper from the top tray, we have no problems, and the prints are fine.
I don't have any other 2800's at this site, so I can't experiement with paper trays. Any ideas on what to look at?
Thank you in advance.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper