10-31-2010 07:59 PM
Existing HP 5150 is connected to new pc with Win 7 via its own on-board software. But how on earth do I clean and align the print heads? Hope someone can help. Many thanks. Strudel135
12-11-2010 05:32 AM
I am trying to do the same thing with a netbook running Windows 7 starter. My printer has stopped printing in black and would like to know the status of the cartridge.
There should be a utility out there that can tell a user how much ink is left in the cartridge and how to clean the inkjets.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper