12-01-2011 03:41 PM
I have a HP6350 Photosmart all in one printer that works with the exception of printing envelopes under certain situations.
Running on a new Apple IMac, installed with Windows 7 running with VMware. Printing through a wireless router. Prints the normal paper fine. Went to print a legal envelop using Word 2010, the envelope feed and then a warning came up on the printer screen saying that the size did not match. Shut down both the printer and the computer and tried several times. Tried to adjust the settings in word but got same results.
Hooked up old PC laptop running windows vista but with the same Word 2010 directly to the printer and the envelop printed fine.
Why can't I print the envelop on the Apple?
12-15-2011 05:03 PM
Great t-shooting steps, you have isolated the issue down to the point of excluding the printer hardware. If you have not already, I might recommend posting your question here: https://discussions.apple.com/community/desktop_co
*Say thanks by clicking the *Kudos!* which is on the left*
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with (Accept as Solution) if it solves your issue.*
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper