Question

Student
HP6350
Message 1 of 4 (1,320 Views)

HP 6350 Photosmart All in One

I have a HP6350 Photosmart all in one printer that works with the exception of printing envelopes under certain situations.

Running on a new Apple IMac, installed with Windows 7 running with VMware.  Printing through a wireless router.  Prints the normal paper fine.  Went to print a legal envelop using Word 2010, the envelope feed and then a warning came up on the printer screen saying that the size did not match.  Shut down both the printer and the computer and tried several times.  Tried to adjust the settings in word but got same results.

Hooked up old PC laptop running windows vista but with the same Word 2010 directly to the printer and the envelop printed fine.

Why can't I print the envelop on the Apple?

Associate Professor
stix4
Message 2 of 4 (1,260 Views)

Re: HP 6350 Photosmart All in One

Hello,

Great t-shooting steps, you have isolated the issue down to the point of excluding the printer hardware.  If you have not already, I might recommend posting your question here:  https://discussions.apple.com/community/desktop_computers/imac_intel?view=discussions&tagSet=1052

Good Luck!

I worked for HP but my posts and replies are my own....Thank you!

*Say thanks by clicking the *Kudos!* which is on the left*

*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with (Accept as Solution) if it solves your issue.*

Student
SPublishing
Message 3 of 4 (1,122 Views)

Hi,

i am experienceing the same issue... Did you ever find a way to fix it? 

Please share.

Tutor
Gomo
Message 4 of 4 (1,098 Views)

I'm having the same problem printing #10 envelopes I can print #6 envelopes just fine.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation