03-12-2012 05:32 PM
I'm looking for someone to help me, my HP All in One printer 7500A is making a plastic clicking noise (about 5 clicks) after it prints. It hasn't effected the printing yet but I'm assuming it's just a mater of time before it stops working.
07-02-2012 02:55 PM
Hi there steve133,
Some clicking can be normal. Have you noticed any paper james or degradation in print quality?
Best of Luck!
10-03-2012 11:06 AM
Just bought 7500A, out of the box it seems to be louder than previous HP Officejets I have. It is a distinct clicking or rattling noise as it prints. Is this a normal noise??
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper