07-04-2014 07:42 AM
Why does my HP 8600 Plus not display a "Low Paper Warning"? The only way I know that the printer needs paper is when it runs out. I must be missing someting because this printer does everything. I can't believe it is not smart enough to give a low paper warning. Please help!
07-07-2014 11:30 AM
Hi there ChrisinJAX,
I saw your post about inquiring about a warning to let you know the paper is getting low on your Officejet 8600 Plus.
After looking through all of the printers information, I cannot see that the printer has the option to notify you when the paper is running low.
This is what I found from the User Guide :
I hope that helps!
Have a great Monday
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper