11-18-2009 12:37 PM
I have recently upgraded to Windows 7 and it does not recognize that my printer has duplex capatbility. i have turned on in the Advanced tab, print on Backside. To no avail. Any help out there?
02-07-2010 03:41 PM
I have the exact same problem, even though I downloaded the link to the driver as "DN" and it recognize the printer as dn. The only option available remains "duplex (manual)".
Were you able to find a solution to the problem?
02-07-2010 03:53 PM
I am replying to myself...
1) Go to "Devices and Printers" in windows 7, right click and select Printer properties
2) go to device settings and under installable options --> duplex change "not installed" to "installed" and press OK
08-06-2011 11:44 AM
When I do that windows explorer stops working. It appears the duplex feature is installed. Have not tried it. Anyone know how to get the dark courier font?
12-08-2011 10:05 AM
Still cannot get it to work. Also, how to get the diagnostics like toner low, etc. to work also. CD that came with the printer will not install in Windows 7.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper