Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I've tried all steps and it doesn't work.

Can you send me the steps, please?

Thanks.

HP Recommended

Hi @scassiorocha,

I can send you that information in a private message.
In the forum beside your handle name just click on the envelope to view it.

Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

Can you please send us the steps as well? We are having the same problem.

HP Recommended

Hi @salonkhouri,

I can send you that information in a private message.
In the forum beside your handle name just click on the envelope to view it.

If you appreciate my efforts, please click the 'Thumbs up' button below. Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

I just got this printer new out of the box and it just clicks and clacks and stays on initalizing. I've tried everything I've found on here and get nothing. I've checked for all tape and packaging several times. Any Ideas.

HP Recommended

Hi @AmosHalava,

I read your post and see that the printer is stuck initializing. I would like to help you.

If you are still having issues after doing all the steps in Message 14 , then I would recommend to try the reset which I can send you in a Private Message. In the forum beside your handle name just click on the envelope to view it.

If the issue continues, please Contact HP Support for further assistance. Fill in the model number and the form to receive a case number for quicker assistance.

If you appreciate my efforts, please click the 'Thumbs up' button below. Thank You.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended
Can you inbox me the instructions to reset this printer thank you
HP Recommended

Hi,

I'm having similar problems with my HP color laserjet pro mfp m177. I am trying to install it for the first time, brand new, and can't get past the initializing stage. Could you please send me the other options, as I've tried the unplug/replug and don't know what could be wrong. 

Thank you very much

Rebecca

HP Recommended

My printer has the exact same issue.   Please send me the fix.   Thanks,

HP Recommended

I have the same problem... Could you please send me the reset instructions? Thanks

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.