04-08-2011 12:13 AM - edited 04-08-2011 12:13 AM
The error i get on the screen from my printer reads, "Print Cartridge Problem. At least one of the Cartridges has a problem". I have replaced the cartridges with new ones but get the same error. Any ideas?
04-08-2011 06:32 AM
Hi - Try following the steps in this document, specifically the steps regarding cleaning the cartridge contacts (even though the cartridges are new). In addition, clean the contacts in the carriage (with the printer power off). Sometimes the contacts in the carriage can get some ink spray on them, causing the cartridges to be rejected.
Hope that helps.
I am an HP employee.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper