Question

Student
Nato41
Message 1 of 19 (16,108 Views)

HP DesignJet 650C Plotter Parts and Service Manual

I am looking for parts and a manual for a HP DesignJet 650C plotter, model C2859B.  I have found multiple manuals for a C2859A but nothing for the B.  Will that one work for me or are they different?  I am also looking for anyone with information on where I can find a few parts.  The part #'s are unknown (till I find a manual) but I am looking for a main drive belt and I beleive thay are called a starwheel assembly.  Any information would be appreciated. Thanks
-Nate
Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 19 (16,107 Views)

Re: HP DesignJet 650C Plotter Parts and Service Manual

I do not know about the manual, but parts (and diagrams) can be found at HP's partsurfer site.  If you select the C2859B you can then select either a parts list or an interactive diagram.

Regards,

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Honor Student
tombo227
Message 3 of 19 (13,574 Views)

Hi Nate,

We are cleaning up assets we do use anymore.  One of them is an HP Designjet 650c.  I saw your posting from last year and wanted to know if you wanted ours (in working condition) to use as you see fit.

Regards,

Tom

Honor Student
R-Johnson
Message 4 of 19 (13,466 Views)

If you are interested, I would be willing to purchase this and cover shipping to canada let me know.

Thanks

Richard

Student
MIKET3729
Message 5 of 19 (13,374 Views)

I also have a HP DesignJet 650C, not currently working, but was just a few weeks ago.

but i do have all owners manuals still in the original plastic bags, software, box of ink cartriges and a box of spare parts.

let me know if you are intrested they are just collecting dust in one of our unused offices.

Student
kinetic99
Message 6 of 19 (13,113 Views)

Hi,

Do you still have this printer.... I need a display and Manual.  

Thank you

ian

Student
cfnapp
Message 7 of 19 (13,077 Views)

Hello from David Davies

I am interested in you HP designJet 650c manual

please reply

Honor Student
tombo227
Message 8 of 19 (12,860 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi Richard,

Sorry for the tardy reply.  I lost track of where I posted this offer.  Your offer is accepted.  All you have to do is get it to your place in Canada.  I am not sseing how I can attach a photo or two with this message.  Email me at [edited by Moderator] and i will forward a reply with pictures.

Regards,

Tom Kenyon

Speck Products

Student
TECH-SCAN
Message 9 of 19 (12,692 Views)

Hello,  I am new to the site...  I have a 650C and would be interested in yours if you still have it and depending upon where you are located.

Thanks,

Pete

Student
raybcross
Message 10 of 19 (9,667 Views)

I as well am searching for leads on a HP 650C service manual.  It is stunning that a company could make a product and not provide any technical support.  If you make a product make a service manual and keep it easily accessable to the people who are your paying clients.  I am not asking for much,  just a link to a PDF of the service manual ... possibly even linked somewhere to the 'Designjet Support' portion of the web site ....  totally frustrating. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation