HP Designjet T770 24in printing problem (673 Views)
Student
DMIDDLETON
Message 1 of 2 (673 Views)

HP Designjet T770 24in printing problem

We just purchased a Designjet T770 24 in plotter (with Hard Disk?).

We used to have a HP DeskJet 750C that plotted PDF files fine.

When we have completed our drawings, we send them to our Engineer for his final approval and for him to stamp them.  The drawings (from AutoCAD) get sent in PDF format, he adds his stamp and dates the drawings and then sends them back to us.

When I plot the PDF file to the new plotter, the stamp that our engineer adds comes out blurred and you cannot make it out.  We have 3 other printers here at the office and the stamp plots perfectly fine on all of them.  Is there a setting that I can change on the plotter that will affect this image?

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 2 (655 Views)

Re: HP Designjet T770 24in printing problem

This forum is focused on consumer level products.  For the Designjet you may have better results posting in the HP Enterprise Designjet forum here.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

<----   If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You".

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation