02-08-2010 11:05 AM
My client was recently prompted to replace the Maintenance Cartridge and after doing so a message that the INK SYSTEM IS NOT READY is displayed. Several Maint cartridges were tried and they were then tested in a known working unit. The cartridges check ok. When a printhead cleaning is attempted the unit goes right back to INK SYSTEM NOT READY and no cleaning proceedure is initialized.
Any help out there.
PS a manual cleaning of PHs yield the same result and all PH status' are OK.
03-27-2012 02:52 PM
The product you have is a commercial printer. I suggest posting in the HP Business Support forum for a better chance at finding a solution.
You may find the Commercial Designjet board here.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper