11-07-2010 06:39 PM
There is not much detail in your question. There are a few things to check:
- Are you using a 32 bit or 64 bit version of Windows 7? If the 64 bit version you will need the patch here.
- The Deskjet 720c does not support a USB connection, only parallel. Are you using a USB-parallel converter cable? If so make sure that it is supported in Windows 7, many are not.
- Are there any error messages? Do print jobs stay in the queue or do they disappear without printing? Does the printer go through any gyrations of printing?
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper