Question

Student
Mosquitor81
Message 1 of 4 (1,253 Views)

HP Deskjet 1050 J410 won't print web documents

My HP Deskjet 1050 J410 printer works fine when printing Microsoft Office documents but will not print web pages. When I try to print a web page the task just freezes in the printing queue and never actually prints. How can I rectify this?

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 2 of 4 (1,223 Views)

Re: HP Deskjet 1050 J410 won't print web documents

[ Edited ]

Hi there,

Try downloading and running the print and scan doctor located here. It can solve a lot automatically and let us know a bit more about what is going on with the printer. Let us know the results. 

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Student
kellyduffie
Message 3 of 4 (447 Views)

I have the same issue with this printer.  I have the dr and it says everything is fine but i cant print from the web.  I just reinstalled my printer today aong with reco,mmended new drivers.  can print anything saved to laptop but not web documents.

have windows 7, dell inspiron N7110

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 4 of 4 (434 Views)

Hello kellyduffie,

I understand you are unable to print from the internet. I can see that you have reinstalled your printer and the issue persists for you. This issue may be within the web browser you are using, so the first thing I would recommend trying is using another web browser to print to see if that works. If you are using Internet Explorer, try Firefox or Chrome.

You can also download and run the Print and Scan Dr., which will search for common printing problems and correct them or inform you on where the issue is, to clarify the issue better.

Click this link for the tool: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c03275041

If there are any other errors you run into or any other questions you may have, please write back and I will do my best to help out!

Regards,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation