03-23-2014 01:57 PM
I have horizontal streaks on my prints. When i try to print a Print Quality Report page I get this error code. I've reinstalled the driver and reinstalled the cartridges. I've reset the printer. Any help?
03-25-2014 11:01 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
I am sorry to read that you are seeing an error code and also having print quality issues with your Deskjet 3520. I will certainly try to help you!
I have a couple of suggestions for you to troubleshoot, however, if the issue persists I would then recommend calling HP's Technical Support to see about your other options.
First of all, try this guide to reset your printer: An Alphanumeric Code (Example: '0x......' or 'C2......') Displays on the Front Panel When Printing
Then try this guide for the print quality problems: Fixing Ink Streaks, Faded Prints, and Other Common Print Quality Problems
HP Contact Info:
If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Connected - Finding Your Printer's Email Address in HP Connected
- HP Printers - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
- HP Connected - Getting the Printer Claim Code
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- HP Officejet and Photosmart All-in-One Printers - The Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Does Not Pick Up Paper